Terms and Conditions
Ebony Elevated terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before making bookings or sending payment. Once a booking has been accepted by Ebony Elevated, regardless of any payments made or not made, the person or organisation in question (‘the client’) will have entered into a binding contract on the basis of these terms and conditions. If you have any queries regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us immediately. The term 'day' or 'days' refers to business day ie monday to Friday excluding bank holidays and national holidays.
1. AGREEMENT Agreement is on the basis of these terms and conditions and are dependant upon the fulfilment of the following: receipt of a booking and/or payment Ebony Elevated reserve the right, without the need to give reason, to refuse to accept a confirmation. In such circumstances no agreement exists and Ebony Elevated will return any booking details sent along with any deposit/full payment already made. The agreement is between Ebony Elevated and the client and is the sole agreement between these parties. No variation of these terms and conditions shall be applicable unless agreed in writing by Ebony Elevated before the relevant course. The agreement is governed by English Law.
2. PAYMENT The remittance of the fee as specified for the training/sessions to be undertaken must be paid in full by the date specified, or if no date is specified, no later than two weeks before the course. If not so paid, Ebony Elevated reserve the right to treat the agreement as cancelled by the client pursuant to clause 4 below. Payments can be made by electronic method e.g. Paypal (paypal subject to a fee) Payment due on or before delivery of the course/workshop
3. PRICES Whilst every effort is made to limit prices to those given in the Booking form, Ebony Elevated reserve the right to alter prices should its costs in hosting the courses increase because of reasons beyond its control. In the event of a price increase, the client will be notified as soon as is reasonably possible and the balance of the altered price will be payable on the same terms as the original price. In the event of a price being increased by 20% or more the client may opt to cancel the booking and will then be entitled to all monies being refunded by Ebony Elevated. Typical costs: typical charges are £100 per hour (minimum 1 hours) + expenses. Please note these costs are given as an guide only, and are subject to change. Contact us, with specific event requirements, for an up to date and accurate cost .
4. CANCELLATION If the booking is cancelled by the client the following cancellation charges will arise: More than 60 days notice: 10% of course fee (minimum £50) which is a 'non-refundable deposit' 60 to 30 days notice: 25% charge of course (less expenses as detailed on the invoice) 30 to 15 days notice: 50% charge of course (less expenses as detailed on the invoice) Less than 15 days notice: Full charge of course (less expenses as detailed on the invoice) Ebony Elevated may cancel any course at any time prior to the commencement of the course, without the need to give reason, and in such an event all monies received from the client will be returned in full. This will represent our full limit of liability.
5. ALTERATIONS IN COURSE CONTENT Whilst every reasonable effort is made to ensure that the trainers conform to the course content Ebony Elevated reserve the right to adapt or alter the course structure should the need arise, without liability to themselves.
6. CONDUCT OF THE COURSE The Client(s) acknowledges that during a training course he/she is required to submit to reasonable instructions and leadership of Ebony Elevated trainers and that persons attending the training courses are entitled to a high standard of conduct and regard for personal well being on the part of all clients. For this reason the client acknowledges that there may be circumstances in which, for the reasons of group safety and without the need to give reason, a client may be asked to leave the course, if necessary against their will. Circumstances in which this might occur are instances of abusive or disorderly conduct; intoxication.
7. LIABILITY Ebony Elevated make every effort to minimise risks to clients and ensure the clients training will minimise these risks. Consequently, the client acknowledges that such risks exist and that there may be circumstances in which an accident could occur and that the client takes responsibility for such accidents. However, should it be shown that the accident has occurred due to the negligence of Ebony Elevated trainers, then Ebony Elevated accept liability for the accident. The client also acknowledges that other loss, damage and expense howsoever arising is not the responsibility of Ebony Elevated and that Ebony Elevated liability is hereby limited. The Client further acknowledges that Ebony Elevated, having negotiated Liability Insurance for all of its activities, expects its clients to rely, where appropriate, on that insurance cover to mitigate any losses accordingly.
8. COMPLAINTS In the unlikely event that a client has cause for complaint about a training course, such complaint should be addressed to the course trainer on the day in order that corrective action can be taken at that time. However should a problem not be resolved complaint should be made in writing within 28 days from the close of the event attended. To the extent permitted by law, Ebony Elevated will not be liable with respect of claims first initiated later than the 28 days from the close of the relevant course.
Terms and conditions are subject to change Courses List Upcoming event! Newsletter Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Join our FREE Email News List alt For Email Marketing you can trust
Invoice Terms and Conditions - Ebony Elevated LTD
Payment Terms:1.Payment is due within 15 days from the date of the invoice.
Late Payments:2. Late payments may be subject to a 10% late fee per month.
Payment Methods:3. We accept payments via bank transfer, credit card, and PayPal. Payment details will be provided on the invoice.
Billing Address:4. Please ensure that the billing address on the invoice is accurate. Any changes should be communicated promptly.
Disputes:5. Any disputes regarding this invoice must be reported within 7 days of receipt.
Refunds:6. Refunds, if applicable, will be issued in accordance with our refund policy.
Cancellation:7. If you wish to cancel any services or products listed on this invoice, please refer to our cancellation policy.
Taxes:8. All prices listed on this invoice are exclusive of applicable taxes, which will be added as required by law.
Ownership:9. Ownership of any goods or services provided will only be transferred to the customer upon full payment.
Contact Information:10. For inquiries or assistance related to this invoice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for choosing Ebony Elevated LTD! Have a great day!